AAIA 31st Annual Conference - A HYBRID Event - September 12 - 15, 2021
Join us to engage with fellow airport audit professionals, exchange best practices, and sharpen your skills!
The conference will be held at the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach and will be a hybrid event offering both in-person and virtual learning platforms.
Virtual attendees will receive the same great training as in-person attendees and will also be provided several networking opportunities.
The AAIA is committed to your safety and well-being. We are monitoring federal, state, and local requirements, as well as CDC guidelines. Since these are continuously revised, we will communicate specific requirements closer to the conference.
Current safety measures already in place for the conference:
- Educational sessions have been moved to a larger conference room to enable increased social distancing;
- Cloth masks will be provided to each in-person attendee and several boxes of disposable masks will be made available;
- Hand sanitizing spray will be distributed to each in-person attendee;
- Additional hotel staff have been contracted to serve the buffet style lunches to prevent multiple hands on the serving utensils;
- Many of the planned events have outdoor spaces available;
- In-person attendees will be required to stay at the same seat/table for that day's educational sessions. There will be one attendee per six-foot table. The conference room will be thoroughly cleaned by hotel staff each evening - so you can pick a different seat the following day if you like; and,
- The conference hotel has implemented increased cleaning protocols (see the Clean Stay Protocols link from the hotel).